A downloadable Gene Davis Simulator for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Do you like janky Atari coin-ops from the 1980s? What about obscure colour field artists who look like James Bond villains from the 60s? No? I guess it is a pretty niche idea huh...
This game is a student project and my first published here on itch.io. Features include:
- Really dope art on the title screen
- The spirit of Gene Davis' given form
- A colour field for you to play in
- Your artwork is saved after every game so that you can truly appreciate it
- UI that changes colour - just for fun, you know?
- Music by Brendan Mooney
Based loosely on Millipede for the Atari 2600, Millipede Beat re-imagines the system in a stripped down mobile game about "playing by eye" using the same colour palettes that Gene Davis himself used to make some of his most well known paintings.
Playable on Windows PC, Android Phones && recently, Mac/Linux.
Click download now to get access to the following files: