A downloadable project for Windows
Some free FPS levels that I designed for Tesseract as part of my level design module, or just for fun.
Re: Suspension, if you click on the Michelangelo's David in the Red Team's base the game will crash to desktop. I have no fucking clue why this might be.
- Download the Tesseract installer from http://tesseract.gg/
- Extract Tesseract using 7Zip or WinRar
- Run the game to generate a \Documents\My Games folder
- Download the level zip you want
- Extract the level files using 7Zip or WinRar
- Copy the folder \Tesseract into your \Documents\My Games folder, overwriting any files that it asks you about
- Open the game and pray
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.